This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
TLC Pack FAQ
1. Should I register on the website to gain access to all the materials?
- No, there is no registration required
2. Which languages can I learn with the TLC Pack materials?
- With the TLC Pack materials you can learn: English, German, Spanish, Greek, Italian and Dutch
3. Do other language versions exist?
- No, the TLC Pack materials will exist in 6 languages only
4. Will the modules in the content be specified by titles, e.g. Module 1 Medication?
- Yes, the manual is structured in a very clear way and each of the modules are specified by the title. Each module is divided into 5 units, and the units in turn are specified by their own titles
5. Should I follow the order of the modules, starting from the first?
- The TLC Pack material is structured in such a way that the user doesn't have to follow the order of modules, but can freely choose which module to start with and which one to continue on to (for example, a user can start on the 5th module and move on to the 6th followed by the 2nd without a problem). It is even possible to use just one module required by the user at a specific time
6. Should I follow the order of the units within a module?
- Yes, it is strongly recommended to follow the order of the units inside a module. The activities (excercises) become progressively more difficult from the 1st unit to the 5th
7. Is it possible to profit from TLC Pack materials when working as a language teacher with regular classes?
- Yes, of course. A language teacher can use the TLC Pack manual as a base for his/her lessons, choosing just some of the excercises/resources and modifying them if necessary
8. Are the materials protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws? How do I ask for authorized use of the materials?
- Yes, the TLC Pack is protected by the copyright agreement and is the property of the project partners. For authorisation for reproduction/distribution/public utilisation for educational/teaching and training purposes, of any of the TLC Pack project materials, or part of them, please contact the co-respective national project partner (contact information for partners can be found on the "Partners" page) or the coordinator of the project